What is a tiney childminder?
A qualified childminder
Educating a small group of children in your own home, providing an enabling environment for growth.
An Early Years educator
Armed with world-class training, continuous professional development and a diverse but like-minded community.
A self-employed entrepreneur
Running your own business and calling all the shots – but without the boring bits.
As a tiney childminder, you'll receive...
- Over £3000 of value provided in your first year alone, including world class Early Years training (if you need it - if not you can fast track!)
- Approval from an Ofsted registered agency & paediatric first aid covered by us
- Personalised business coaching, free marketing materials and step-by-step guidance to help you land your first customers
- 1:1 support from our team throughout your registration process
- Billing, contract and customer support once you’re working with families
- Lifetime Access to a collaborative community of other tiney childminders
- Access to our all-in-one app that helps you create contracts, process payments, communicate with families, and track children's learning- the first of it's kind!
Earn £40,000 by making a difference
The low-risk way to start your own business
A career with freedom and flexibility
tiney is a different way to do childcare. We partner with brilliant educators who share our dream of giving every child a quality early years education. Together we can breathe a new sense of purpose into childcare, supporting our children and communities to learn, grow, and play together.